Sunday, March 10, 2013

What does "period" mean?

I can't recall much of the story, because it happened when I was 9 or something. I was spending my summer in Crimea as usual, and I guess the grown-ups decided to cheer me up a little, so they asked me if I would like to ride a dolphin. A real dolphin! Well, hell yeah of course, Mum! The next day or week (?), we set out to the far-away-base where the dolphins were kept in the big open-air pools so you can ride them. First of all, you have to give a dolphin some fish to make him understand that it's time for a dolphin ride! Then, you should slog down the water and grab his dorsal and then ri-i-i-i-ide.

Oh, thanks!
Of course, I know I'm great at drawing dolphins!

After a few seconds, I understood that dolphin's skin seems familiar.. I know! Lenticular postcards! I used to enjoy scratching them with the fingernails when I was a kid (Now I just don't know where to get them).


Rest of the ride, I've been very concentrated on the dolphin's dorsal trying to scratch it gently so not to hurt the animal and its feelings.


Then, it was my Mum's turn. Then, another adult's turn and it was fun. She had her period, but nobody knew about it, so when she slog down the pool the dolphin wasn't going to ride her at all. Instead, he started to splash and dabble around trying to nuzzle into her. Pretty confusing. She had to left the excited dolphin alone with his minds. Was I the only one who wanted to see It happening? And what would happen next? Oh(


The staff tried to distract the poor decieved animal with fish, but he didn't eat it. He caught it with his jaws and swam to the side of the pool where that gal was standing. Did you get it? He wanted to present it to her and made her his first lady. But she didn't want it to happen and now she probably has an ordinary job and ordinary family with children from some guy, instead of being a dolphin queen. Ah, grown-ups.


By the way, I didn't know yet what "period" means, so when we returned to our home I didn't find anyone better than my elder brother to ask: "What does "period" mean?"

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is the cutest thing ever! <3

    -Kalie :)

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete